sparent

From: Dancer <dancer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 1997 05:25:38 +1000

Well...loads of tweaks and fixes to 'sparent'. It's now jumped from
release 1.3 to 2.2.

It's got a minimalist makefile to call it's own, and a rewrite in C++.
Internal buffering happens on connections (up to 8192 bytes per
connection..with a little slop).
Memory requirements are higher, but it passed my unit-testing and leaked
neither descriptors nor memory.

I've got it running on all our leaf-squids and on our hub squid. No
problems running in production.

The source can be had at http://www.brisnet.org.au/~dancer/sparent/

Enjoy,

PS: Does anyone else get the impression that about a third of the
traffic on this list comes from me? Would you all rather I shut up?

--
Note to evil sorcerers and mad scientists: don't ever, ever summon
powerful