Re: squid banner page for every connection ????

From: Massimiliano Liccardo <mliccardo@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 1997 18:21:12 +0100

Massimiliano Liccardo wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm wondering if squid can attach a banner to every html-page required
> and chached
> I mean something like ftpget, who squid banners a logo like
> "ftpget@squid.foo.bar......".
> I would inform my clients by this banner (or logo) about the service
> they have required.

I'll try to explain better my wishes: as with a normal http server I can
execute a cgi for every page downloaded (i.e. a counter), I need
something like that for my proxy http, so that he can inform my users
about this service by a html-page.

--
Max Liccardo                    mliccardo@tim.it   (at work)
                                mliccardo@mclink.it   (at home)