Re: squid banner page for every connection ????

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 1997 00:30:31 +0100

No, but you can get pretty close. There is no problem to include a
custom message in the error messages. This will be seen by all users
soner or later..

In 1.2 all messages are customiseable even without recompilation, and it
seems that 1.2 begins to stabilise now (not quite ready for production
use thought).

---
Henrik Nordström