Re: Growing RAM usage by SQUID

From: Stephen R. van den Berg <srb@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 1997 17:14:41 +0100

Dancer wrote:
>Running on an unmodified 1.1.17. Not the NOVM version. The NOVM kept the memory

Could you show the "Cache information" of this system? I find it quite
amazing that you only use 64MB of RAM with 8GB of diskcache.
Either I'm missing something, or your cache is filled with a lot of
large objects.

--
Sincerely,                                                          srb@cuci.nl
           Stephen R. van den Berg (AKA BuGless).