Restricting one client's access to particular pages

From: Nick O'Brien <N.OBrien@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 1997 12:40:59 +0000 (GMT)

I have a question regarding access control lists in Squid. I have looked
in the FAQ and the Squid Documentation Set but have not found the answer.

We are running Squid-1.NOVM.17, we have restricted access to Squid to
users on local machines, but allow them to access not only our local web
site, but also all other sites on the Internet.

However we would like to restrict the access through Squid from one
particular local machine so that it can only access our local web site. Is
this possible, and if so how would I go about doing this?

        Rgds.,

                Nick.

# Nick O'Brien, Computer Officer "It gives me a headache just to #
# Canterbury Christ Church College think down to your level", Marvin #
# Phone: +44 1227 782468 the Paranoid Android, HHGTTG #
# Email:nick@cant.ac.uk Web:http://www.cant.ac.uk/staff/nick/home.html #