Re: Suggestion

From: Dancer <dancer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 13:11:53 +1000

Indeed, our cache wasn't even half-full, but we're talking $560(AUS) [$430(US)] to
get it filled to the point it was when it spontaneously combusted, and it's effect on
our daily bandwidth expenses is noticeable. We can expect to pay much more per day
(slowly diminishing) for the next couple weeks, at least. Within three to four weeks,
we should be stable again, costwise.

--
Note to evil sorcerers and mad scientists: don't ever, ever summon powerful
demons or rip holes in the fabric of space and time. It's never a good idea.