Re: Caching pages ready for later use?

From: Dancer <dancer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 01:33:11 +1000

A fine thought. You could make a specific refresh_pattern for them to try to hold
them longer, and maybe use wget or the client program that comes with squid in a
simple script to load them up beforehand.

--
Note to evil sorcerers and mad scientists: don't ever, ever summon powerful
demons or rip holes in the fabric of space and time. It's never a good idea.