Re: MS IE 4.0 and ftp problems

From: Jeffrey Borg <jeffrey@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 97 09:46:59 GMT

Hi there
The problem there is that the ftpget program is assuming you
are using netscape and hence uses it's internal icons!
(you could try changing ftpget - I haven't done it myself)
or just upgrade to 1.2 beta whatever! (if you use it at home)
It uses no ftpget program and it uses it's own
built-in icons
That's all your problem is (because I had the same problem)
(try just hitting stop because all it doing is trying to get
ftp://yousite.com/directory/internal-gopher
(and that don't exist!)
(there may be a way to change that to somehting like
http://www.yoursite.com/icons/internal-gopher.gif

I don't know exactly

Jeffrey Borg
Borg Internet Services - http://www.jborg.ml.org