connected users

From: Chuck Pitre <chuck@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 1998 15:58:37 -0500 (EST)

Is there anyway to tell how many people are actually using squid??

I have currently 50+ modems that people connect to and I would like to
know how many of them have the proxy setting on/off on their computer. If
I have 40 modems active and only 2 connections.. then I know I have to
find a better way to get people to use the proxy...

Chuck Pitre chuck@vianet.on.ca
ViaNet Internet Solutions Technical Consultant
128 Larch Street ph: 675-0400
P3E 5J8 fax: 675-0404