Transparent Proxy on Digital Unix

From: Tran Minh <ttminh@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 19:58:03 PST

Hello,
I'm using Squid as a transparent proxy on a Linux (using ip firewall)
machine but the performance is not very good. So, I'm planning to change
the server to
a Digital Alpha system (runing Digital Unix v.4). But I wonder if I
could still setup a transparent proxy on the new system.
I don't have Cisco router so I couldn't use router as a HTTP redirector.
Does someone have any experience in doing transparent proxy on Digital
Unix ?
Thanks