Re: Transparent Proxy on Digital Unix

From: Bill Wichers <billw@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 00:26:12 -0500 (EST)

Linux is available for Digital Alpha. The only package I know of that is
ready to go is Redhat, but I'm sure there are others. This would let you
run an Alpha system but maintain your linux config (mostly). Unless there
is something you specifically want that's only in OSF, this might be your
best option.

        -Bill