Re: TMP dir

From: Dancer <dancer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 23:56:38 +1000

squid does not (by default) keep anything in /tmp, or use it for any
reason that I am aware of. I can only presuppose that some other program
was using it as a waypoint in the act of doing something with the logs.

--
Did you read the documentation AND the FAQ?
If not, I'll probably still answer your question, but my patience will