AutoProxy Script

From: Daryl Lim <dlim@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 22:21:53 +0000

I know this is slightly off topic but ...

I have two proxy caches .. One a primary proxy and one a secondary ..
Called cache1 and cache2 .. I would like it to have a *cgi* Automatic which
will return the correct proxy if one is down tested by client program or some
other ping .

I already a AutoProxy Script which forces Netscape to fall back but it
takes netscape almost a minute to realise it's down . So I would like something
that sends the right proxy url after testing it .

Could anyone share if you have one yourself (You can modify your script to
keep it anonymous) or give me tips on how to write one .

Thanks
Daryl,

-=>Daryl Lim<=- -| email : daryl@genesis.pakuranga.school.nz