Re: squid 1.1.20 seem to destroy my scsi hd!

From: Dancer <dancer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 12:09:20 +1000

Sounds like you are using lousy hard-disks and need to buy something better.
Put the drives in another machine, and find out if there's anything _really_
wrong with them. A place I used to work at had _lots_ of troubles with SCSI
drives giving that sort of error, and spent a lot of money on new drives,
but it turned out to be the Adaptec controllers that were the problem.

--
Did you read the documentation AND the FAQ?
If not, I'll probably still answer your question, but my patience will