Re: hit rates

From: Bill Wichers <billw@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 21:32:22 -0500 (EST)

You will need to run one of the 3rd party log file analyzers to determine
this. I know that squidstats can do it (that's what I run), but I can't be
sure about the others. Squidstats is a set of perl scripts and a shell
script that can be called from cron to run them. If you can't find it (I
think there's a link to it from the NLANR site) then I can send it to you.

        -Bill