Re: Squid 1.2 & Error Messages

From: Dancer <dancer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 09:42:10 +1000

Well.....it's not exactly a bug, is it? The error message occurred in another
program. Only it knows what happened. It produces an HTML page describing the
error.

It would be counterproductive, time-consuming, and just plain _wrong_ to try to
substitute that error message with one from a local server. After all, the error
didn't happen locally. It happened somewhere else. Change the message, and you'd
never know where the problem occurred for one.

--
Did you read the documentation AND the FAQ?
If not, I'll probably still answer your question, but my patience will