Inside Firewall

From: <sanjayk@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 09:56:41 +0800

Hi All,

I have got one problem. We have a Web Server outside firewall but its url
is www.xxx.domain-name.
When I try to access this, I am getting following error.

    No neighbors or parents to query and the host is beyond your firewall.
The cache administrator may need to double-check the cache configuration.

I tried by altering inside-firewall ip address and the domain name and
cache-host-domain
but in vain. Anyone can help me in this regard?

Thanks in Advance.

Sanjay