Re: Inside Firewall

From: Dancer <dancer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 12:24:02 +1000

Umm..lessee..Add it's full name to inside_firewall (or just it's domain, if
the domain name is the same as your internal domain). Check your firewall by
telnetting from your squid box to the webserver port (usually 80) of that
server. If you can't connect, then your firewall rules are preventing squid
from reaching it.

If you list something in inside_firewall, you've got to make sure that squid
can reach it directly. Maybe you've got a route entry pointing the wrong way
that's preventing squid from sending outside to get it.

--
Did you read the documentation AND the FAQ?
If not, I'll probably still answer your question, but my patience will