Re: ACL

From: Dancer <dancer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 12:19:25 +1000

Yes. Use a redirector. Check the IP of the requestor. Check the URL it's
going to. Redirect it to a custom page that says "Go away you naughty
little underaged person." (or whatever)

--
Did you read the documentation AND the FAQ?
If not, I'll probably still answer your question, but my patience will