Re: (104) Connection reset by peer

From: Michael Pelletier <mikep@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 09:58:43 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 13 Feb 1998, Apiset Tananchai wrote:
> It's far too complex than I ever though while I was trying to see where
> should I start first.. :)

I know what you mean. I bent my brain for about three weeks trying to get
my mind around how Squid was functioning. It takes a while to get the
hang of it.

> Above error is one major reason why I can not convince my boss to let me
> implement transparent proxy using Cisco route-map + squid. ;-)

Aren't the users getting the connection-reset errors without using the
proxy? Isn't Squid saving significant amounts of bandwidth and
substantially improving the responsiveness of remote sites?

        -Mike Pelletier.