Re: Problems under Red Hat 5.0?

From: Dancer <dancer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 1998 18:17:35 +1000

Try using a different group and user for squid (like bin or daemon). I
recall that there are some problems with user/group -1 (65535) under
some operating systems. Or you can change nobody to uid 65534 and
nogroup to 65534.

I believe that 65535 means 'No change', which is not the behaviour
intended for that uid/gid.

--
Did you read the documentation AND the FAQ?
If not, I'll probably still answer your question, but my patience will