RE: access-deny-list

From: Armistead, Jason <ARMISTEJ@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 17:41:00 -0500

Lars

You don't have too many choices.

1. Maintain a large list (and have a lot of headaches keeping it up to
date)
2. Run a redirector (see the docs / FAQ) and add the URLs there, either
by site name, IP address, URL or a regular expression.
3. Get extra software, such as WebSense (www.websense.com) on the
upstream side of your Squid.

We've used methods 2 and 3 for our corporate Intranet.

Regards

Jason