cache busy!

From: Oeschey, Lars <>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 13:13:52 +0100

since i put squid as our official proxy, i get often the message "cache
is busy, try later". Itīs a Intel P166/ w64Mb RAM.
sometimes I even get just nothing but a timeout. Where should i fiddle
with my configuration? Should i post some part of my squid.conf? This is
really urgent, since our users have their teeth in my neck ;)

   Lars Oeschey -- Saturn und MediaMarkt Gesellschaft fuer
   System and Server-Management