Re: IE4 Squid and FTP

From: woifi <mader@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 10:17:42 +0100 (MEZ)

I could reproduce your problem.
I run native 1.1.20 without retry.

The only difference for me (on ftp.netscape.com)
was, that I could enter the communicator-Directory, and IE401
stopped at the directory import-eudora.
I stopped IE401 and then i stuck at "communicator".

Another dirty trick of MS to push Mircosoft Porky-Server 2.0?

woifi.

--
Wolfgang Mader \/   Spardat~Austria  Fax:+43 1 21717 1919