Re: squid-1.1.20, IE4 and HTTP 302 redirects

From: Dancer <dancer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 00:12:27 +1000

From memory, what all those 302 redirects from the .asp pages are doing are
interacting with the browser (gathering data in order to dynamically
generate the final page). What I figure is going on is that some of them are
getting cached, and MSIE which is expecting something different (more
in-sequence, or as part of an exchange protocol, perhaps), falls flat on
it's face.

But then, I have yet to go to a web-sit that uses .asp documents that
doesn't have a bunch of weird-ass bugs (It's okay boys and girls, I'm
australian. We're casually profane, by nature. It's considered polite here),
dead links and script-crashes. www.microsoft.com is a good example. (or a
bad one. Take your pick).

--
Did you read the documentation AND the FAQ?
If not, I'll probably still answer your question, but my patience will