RE: Transparent proxy on DEC

From: Stephen Ollis <ollis@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1998 14:47:53 +1100

Nope, screend won't do what you want, at least according to the
man pages of DEC Unix 4.0c

Screend ONLY accepts or rejects packets based upon a ruleset.
It DOES NOT allow you to redirect a packet to a port on the
local machine.

Steve Ollis
ex-DIGITAL Customer Support Centre Sydney
now-Team Leader, AT&T Easylink Services Australia, Systems Engineering.