Re: storeGetSwapSpace

From: Yee Man Chan <ymc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 16:09:36 -0500 (EST)

I am working on a project about a special removal policy in WWW cache. The
professor who supervises my research want me to implement this removal
policy in a popular cache program and that is Squid.

Since it is my first time to read the source code of a large program, he
told me to learn Squid by changing its removal policy code to something
other than its original LRU(?) with expiration and then simulate them to
replicate the results other people had reached.

$0.02, (two cents? what does this mean?)

Yee Man Chan