ProxyAuth and logfiles analysis

From: Lee Shakespeare <lee@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 1998 12:21:03 +0000

Hi Folks.

We're using squid here in a corporate environment on the back of an ISDN
line. To encourage responsible use of line I've enabled the ProxyAuth
facility in Squid so a username is associated with each log entry. I
currently use the wonderful "Daily usage statistics for Squid Caches" by
Iain Lea for log analysis, but this ignores the username field.

Are there any log analysis tools can be used to analyse the
authentication name to produce usage reports? If not, can anyone
recommend some existing tools which could be modified to do so?

Regards,
 Lee

--
Lee Shakespeare : lee@mbtuk.demon.co.uk