Re: problem with spaces in urls

From: Dancer <dancer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 1998 09:48:01 +1000

Then it is not a legal URL. In order to be a legal URL the spaces should be
represented by '+' or '%20' (both of which are legal encodings for spaces). Putting
a real space in the URL is a good way to get it to not work properly, unless the
browser is smart enough to see it and do the encoding itself (which many are).

--
Did you read the documentation AND the FAQ?
If not, I'll probably still answer your question, but my patience will