Re: Having Problems with 1.2 Beta 15

From: Dancer <dancer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 10:08:04 +1000

2.1.78 is the only version I have knowledge of.
Two bugs that we can see:

1) ip aliasing can cause a null-pointer dereference in the kernel. As
you can imagine, things go very wrong after that. Reboot to fix.

2) The kernel sometimes (harder to reproduce) fails to notice a process
terminate, and thinks that it is _still_ bound to a port, and listening.
Nothing can bind to the port in future, without a reboot.

--
Did you read the documentation AND the FAQ?
If not, I'll probably still answer your question, but my patience will