Re: diskHandleWrite: FD 32: disk write error: (32) Broken pipe

From: Dancer <dancer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 1998 21:48:01 +1000

That's the second time I've seen someone asking about that same error.
I don't recall who the first one was.

For some unknown reason some handle that is used by diskHandleWrite()
is returning a fail, and errno is set to EPIPE. (It is possible EPIPE
was set in a _previous_ operation and errno was not cleared, and that
whatever caused write() to fail did not properly set errno...That's my
best guess right now).

I guess we need to know what operating system. I'll dig back through my
inbox and see if I can find the OS of the other person who asked me.

--
Did you read the documentation AND the FAQ?
If not, I'll probably still answer your question, but my patience will