Re: Blacklist project proposal (was Re: Banner ad blocker? Anyone with a good blocklist...)

From: Dax Kelson <dkelson@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 19:10:57 -0700 (MST)

On Mon, 16 Mar 1998 willy@snowyowl.csu.ac.ru wrote:

> > From: Dax Kelson <dkelson@inconnect.com>
> > To: squid-users@nlanr.net
> > Subject: Re: Blacklist project proposal (was Re: Banner ad blocker? Anyone with a good blocklist...)
>
> > > religious propaganda
>
> > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Why would anyone need protecting from religous
> > propaganda? Scratch that from the list..
>
> Please look at
>
> http://www.religioustolerance.org/destruct.htm
>
> That's what I mean. In a few years this became really big problem
> in our country.

Heaven forbid that someone's beliefs are so weak and unable to withstand
challenge that we should filter "religious propaganda" and even create
that catagory.

But, being from Russia I can see where you are coming from. The
politically powerfull (but seemingly insecure) orthodox church
successfully pushed legislation which basically outlawed all other
relgions a few months back.

It seems Mr. Willy is tainted as well.

Dax Kelson
Internet Connect, Inc.