Proxy Authentication

From: Matthew O'Brien <matthew@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 08:51:03 +1100 (EST)

Hi all,

Im new to this list so forgive me is this is the wrong place for this type of
question. I am traying to implement Proxy Authentication through squid, and
while I have managed to get it working, the logging of the information I
fell is a little disjointed. I had debug mode set to 9 while I was doing
some testing but what I was hoping would happen is that in the access file
that is created, it would not only put in the IP address of the machine that
was going through the cache but also the username of the person who
authenticated themself for that session.

Does anyone have any information that may be able to help me out with this.
Are there planned changes to incorporate this into any future releases of
squid, or an I left with very limited options.

Thanks,
Matt

--
Matthew O'Brien                    Email: matthew@uow.edu.au