selective logs

From: Louis Shue <Louis.Shue@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 09:09:45 -0800

Hi all,

We have just started to operate Squid v1.1.20 here, on a RedHat 5.0 (kernel
2.0.32) Linux box. In our network, we have one parent cache, and a few
sibling caches, and we also use user authentication. Evrything is working
great. However, I was wondering if anyone knows if it's possible to log
only the activities of our users (who are on a different subnet from the
other sibling caches) in access.log, and not ICP queries from our sibling
caches?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Louis.