Re: Squid on SCO - how to install?

From: Dancer <dancer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 11:59:43 +1000

SCO and GNU use identical linker formats, at least they did last time I
looked. You can substitute SCO ld for GNU ld even, if you have to.
Hence, they are also happy with each-other's library and object files.

--
Did you read the documentation AND the FAQ?
If not, I'll probably still answer your question, but my patience will