RE: Squid on SCO - how to install?

From: Mike <MikeHawkins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 12:54:43 +1000

When I said I compiled it I meant it used gcc to compile and obviously
all the files required (headers etc) were found because I installed them
(or maybe the path was set correctly) when I installed the SCO
development software.

Obviously, this isn't particularly good. I would've thought that the
libraries for SCO compiler would've been somewhat different to those
required by gcc.

Nevertheless it seemed to compile.

Now I don't have any "make" to use. DOH!

Mike