Thanking everyone + two more questions

From: Mike <MikeHawkins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 1998 18:43:45 +1000

I would like to take this opportunity to thank every person who helped
me out over the last week to get Squid going.

I am an NT, WAN and LAN person with some experience with Unix.

Up until this week I had never compiled anything for Unix. With your
help my frustration was minimised.

AND I now feel comfortable with the idea of compiling code for Unix, I'm
much more aware of Unix security and generally know a whole lot more
about Unix support and design issues.

Thanks again.

Two final questions (until the next challenge that is), first, how do I
add a route to IP routing that becomes permanent? I just don't seem to
be able to get the default route on the router to stay. When I restart
the route is gone. Second, what files (or whatever) do I have to modify
to get squid to start each time the system is started?
Does someone have an example? I assume I need to change
/etc/default/boot?

Ciao,

Mike