Re: deleting log files

From: Dancer <dancer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 01:31:05 +1000

Well, lessee, reading the user-manual would be good.
Failing that though, you can send a SIGUSR1 to squid to tell it to
rotate it's logfiles (as configured in the heavily self-documenting
squid.conf) or if you set pid_filename (in the aforementioned
squid.conf) you can issue 'squid -k rotate'.

Do you really need the store log? Do you _really_ use the data in it?
You can turn it off.

--
Did you read the documentation AND the FAQ?
If not, I'll probably still answer your question, but my patience will