RE: redirection

From: Mike <MikeHawkins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 12:12:39 +1000

It is unfortunate when people start off asking simple questions and then
continue doing it.

I have to say, I am guilty of exactly the same thing when it comes to
Unix.

So once again, I thank everybody for the help you gave me in setting up
Squid. Obviously, it tests some peoples patience when they get private
email. I sent a few but only when it seemed appropriate.

Give yourselves a big pat on the back anyway from me.

Mike