Re: JT's Restaurants(JTSR) - Excellent Undervauled Investment Opportunity

From: Bill Wichers <billw@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 13:58:52 -0500 (EST)

Of course you could always call from a pay phone...

As for the original post, I agree that it would be a good idea to make
this a posting-only-by-members list. This isn't the first time I remember
seeing spam like this.

Personally I've found that replying to these things several thousand times
asking to be removed (with a little script) seems to be pretty effective.

        -Bill