Re: I do not understand....

From: Dancer <dancer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 1998 10:06:15 +1000

(Speaking as we were in another thread of people who don't read the
documentation)

The answers to your question are here (in the FAQ):
http://squid.nlanr.net/Squid/FAQ/FAQ-6.html#ss6.1

--
Did you read the documentation AND the FAQ?
If not, I'll probably still answer your question, but my patience will