Squid hangs up twice.

From: Khuanchai Supparatpinyo <khuanc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 17:31:01 -0700 (GMT)

Dear all:

I am quite new to Squid.

This is the second time my squid cache server hangs up with the same error
message.
It is a newly set up squid 1.12 on the Pentium 133 Linux Redhat 4.2 with
128 MB RAM. It hangs up after the full function period of about 1 week.
The error messages on the monitor come up every 10 seconds or so, like
this:

Problem: Block on Freelist at 028a9d98 isn't free.
Unable to load interpreter.

And when I try to login, it says:
/usr/lib/news/bin/innwatch: [ : integer expression expected before - lt.
/usr/lib/news/bin/innwatch: [ : fork: out of memory

Now the system is completely dead, I have to hard boot it up.

On the boot processes, it says that some inodes have zero dtime and then
they are successfully fixed. The server works normally after the reboot.

Could someone help me find out the problem? How could I manage it?

Thanks.

Khuanchai.