Re: Squid hangs up twice.

From: Bill Wichers <billw@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 12:28:49 -0500 (EST)

I've had similar problems on machines that were pieced together with "less
than amazing" hard drives. Servers that do a lot of disk activity -- which
is DEFINATLY what a Squid server is -- require good quality drives. I've
found Seagate's Elite and Barracuda drives to work very well. They're not
cheap, but they last and perform well.

        -Bill