RE: access.log Analysis

From: Nik Oxley <nik.oxley@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 10:22:25 +0100

Hi,

The message I'm getting from the "access-extract-urls.pl" script is:

        bash: /usr/bin/access-extract-urls.pl: No such file or directory

The command line I'm using us:

        access-extract-urls.pl < access.log > stats.txt

and I've got the perl scripts in /usr/bin as is perl it self. I've also
amended the first line of the script to read #!/usr/bin/perl, is this
correct?

Thanks.

Nik.

--