Re: Squid-1.1.20

From: Dancer <dancer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 1998 22:45:00 +1000

Well, making a pap diagnosis without first consulting your full medical
history, I'd say that you're maxing out the 256 file-descriptor limit,
which causes connections to queue, rather than being accepted (and
perhaps to timeout, and be dropped altogether).

That's one possibility anyway. Spot-checks with the cache-manager will
tell you if you're hitting that limit.

--
Did you read the documentation AND the FAQ?
If not, I'll probably still answer your question, but my patience will