Squid-1.1.20

From: Evaghelos Tsiotsios <etsiot@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1998 15:07:17 +0300

Hi everybody,

We have recently upgraded the Squid installation in our site (80 hosts)
to 1.1.20. (Linux kernel 2.0.33).
There are a couple of things I' d like to ask, though.

I am noticing myself - and getting some complaints from colleagues also-
that often enough we get read error messages and the connection is
aborted. If the user insists (reload twice or three times) then he/she
gets the page he wants.
Also, at times, not the whole page is downloaded leaving some elements
'blank'.

Help would be mostly welcome.

Thanks in advance,

Evaghelos Tsiotsios.