Re: Increasing listen() queue length on heavy loaded linux.

From: Bill Wichers <billw@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 16:46:12 -0400 (EDT)

Could someone please fill me in on this "kernel 2.0.34"? I've now seen it
mentioned several times on this list, but I can't find it at my two usual
kernel sources (http://www.linuxhq.com and http://sunsite.unc.edu), and I
didn't even see it listed in the archives at ftp.funet.fi.

Could someone *please* tell me where to find it and what it
adds/fixes/modifys?

        -Bill