Re: Modifing Error Message

From: Alex Rousskov <rousskov@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 20:39:47 -0600 (MDT)

On Thu, 16 Apr 1998, Steven Camp wrote:

> However, we do not want the error message that is generated
> when a URL can not be accessed to display "Generated by squid.."

I know I am late with my questions: patches to do this are already flying
around. However, I am just curious, why do you want to remove "Squid" from
the signature and what do you want to put instead?

IMHO, Squid deserves at least one line with its name to be preserved from
"customizations". :(

Alex.