Modifing Error Message

From: Steven Camp <Steven.Camp@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 17:36:43 -0500 (CDT)

We would like to put squid in place as a forced proxy via
router redirects.

However, we do not want the error message that is generated
when a URL can not be accessed to display "Generated by squid.."
Short of hacking the code, is there any way that this error
message can be modified?

                               -----
Steven Camp When the Tao is lost, there is goodness
President When goodness is lost, there is morality.
CS&W, Inc. When morality is lost, there is ritual.
d/b/a Minnesota OnLine Ritual is the husk of true faith,
+1.612.225.1110 (phone) the beginning of chaos.
+1.612.225.1424 (fax)

http://www.state.net