Re: MIME type filter ?

From: Dancer <dancer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 04:40:58 +1000

I confess that I wouldn't mind seeing certain things like
refresh_patterns operate on MIME types, but that information is not
necessarily immediately obvious from the URL (or necessarily
correct...file-extensions are oftentimes at odds with the actual
MIME-type returned). This would mean having to check the MIME-type in
the stored object, or add yet more overhead to the meta-info :(

YMMV,